What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
The Customer Business Governance Third Party Governance Team ensures compliance for Third Party purchase of the Customer Success Board Area. In this role, you work as a Governance Support Specialist to align and work closely with the Customer Success Board Business Stakeholders, as well as with the Global Purchasing Organization .
- Create and Maintain Fieldglass (FG) Work Orders for billable Services business for assigned countries
- Closely work with the Business Stakeholders to collect the necessary information
- Collect Proof of Services for delivery Milestones
- Closely work with the “Transactional Compliance Team” to validate the Proof of Service
- Ensure compliance regarding the assigned tasks
- Run monthly report to check FG Work Order Portfolio
- Ensure FG Work Order is in sync. with the related Sales Order
- Ensure Supplier Due Diligence has been conducted and completed; if not, triggered if applicable
- Monitor Interface Fieldglass/ ISP (SAP ERP backend) to ensure staffing is provided on the Sales Order
- Guide Business along the 3rd Party process
- Work with Supplier and Business in case of disputes
- Provide Feedback and propose process improvements
- Ensure process / tool changes are communicated within the assigned countries/ areas of responsibility
- Work with the process Owners to further harmonize the processes for the different LoB´s
- Customer success mindset: understand what Sales and Delivery need to be successful.
- At least 5 years of total work experience in sales support or services operations roles or procurement roles
- Good understanding of SAP Services Business processes
- University degree
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-organized and motivated
- Ability to quickly understand the business and take ownership of the assigned tasks
- Has high intellect, strong personal impact and gravitas, is highly energized, enthusiastic and able to deliver high quality under deadline pressure and in complex environments
- High Level of integrity and ethical approach to doing business
- Deep understanding of 3rd party related process and tools
- Good understanding of data protection related topics
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Additional language skills are a plus (Chinese/ Japanese/ Korean)
- Background in accounting or finance services is a plus
- Experience using SAP’s ERP system and SAP Fieldglass is a plus
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:297147 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: