What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Solution Delivery Centre (SDC) is responsible for driving customer success as ONE SAP by maximizing the adoption of SAP products across industries with accelerated ‘time-to-value', leveraging global scale and expertise through integrated right shore delivery, focusing on remote, factory services and outcome-based solutions that utilize robust processes and practices. The SDC are a global team with centres in EMEA, India, Greater China, Latin America, North America and ANZ. The SDC’s ANZ centre are now based in Brisbane.
SAP SDC is increasingly being looked upon to drive ‘Globalization’ within SAP Consulting and is looking at extending its involvement across the engagement lifecycle. Analytics and Development services are the key focus areas of the SDC ANZ centre.
Selected candidates will be responsible for on customer implementation, configuration, maintenance, and Best Practices for SAP Analytics and Development solutions. The role will require substantial interaction with customers and key stakeholders and may require extensive long term travel.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Your role involves delivery of technical and application services within customer engagements. You need good SAP Analytics Software (BW/4HANA, S/4 Analytics, and SAP Analytics Cloud) capabilities, UI5/ABAP development capabilities and you are a decent problem solver with the ability to communicate effectively in an international environment. According to your experience, strengths and customer needs, you will conduct some of the following tasks:
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization, and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients
- Assisting in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
- Analyse business processes including root cause analysis and technical performance optimization
- Moderation of Planning and Design Thinking Workshops for Analytical and Development Solutions based on State of the Software and Technology
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree in computer science, business information technology, mathematics, physics, engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years working experience
- A minimum of 3 full cycle project implementations in the areas of SAP Analytics and Development
- Strong SAP Analytics and Development solution know how, preferably in SAP BW/4HANA and SAP Analytics Frontends such as SAC, Web-Intelligence, Dashboards, Crystal Reports, Design Studio, Analysis Office, Lumira
- Strong know how in UI5/ABAP is a must with SAP HANA development skills desirable
- Ability to drill down into technical issues and solve complex and detailed problems
- Ability to deliver clear, concise presentations and present complex information in a clear and precise manner
- Willingness and ability to travel to customers
Preferred skills / beneficial
- Technical Skills in Database Technology (preferable SAP HANA DB)
- SAP BW/4HANA experience is highly desired
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
Due to nature of hiring to this position, only candidates currently domiciled in Australia with the relevant working rights can be considered for this role. Interstate candidates who are prepared to relocate to Brisbane on a permanent basis are encouraged to apply
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:296667 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 50% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: