Integrated Logistics Support Specialist shall maintain proper accountability and custody control over government property for both Government personnel and contractor personnel at the Program Office and the three Regional Directorates.
*Position contingent upon contract award.
*Additional details will be provided as they become available; let us know your interest in this position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Integrate life cycle sustainment planning for all IPT projects
- Perform asset management activities such as equipment inventory, lateral transfers, audits, equipment catalog
- Achieve certification by appropriate Area Support Group (ASG) office and perform facility management officer (FMO) duties for facilities. Duties will include maintain building signage; maintain key and combination control program where applicable; attend required training; and request maintenance actions. Integrated Logistics Support Specialist shall provide escorts for workers during work in government facilities. Specialist shall assist with personnel and equipment (IT equipment, files, etc.) relocation
- Achieve mail clerk certification and perform mail duties for program personnel
- Perform clerical, administrative and records management functions within program, property and logistics management
- Use provided applications to track/reconcile/account/transfer IT project procured and organizational property
- Provide support to material acquisition, warehousing, tracking, and issuing of supplies and material
- Submits trouble tickets and coordinates with the appropriate help desk for imaging and connection of IT equipment, and resolution of technical issues
- Receive Government-provided IT equipment including computer, printers, headphones, cell phones, cameras, etc.; record issue and receipt transactions on Army hand receipt forms with user signatures
- Maintain/secure SIPR room and equipment, ensuring facility is IAW current IA regulations and local policies
- Coordinate with the implementation contractor for solution improvements and implementations for material acquisition, warehousing, tracking, and issuance
- Coordinate and assist contractors in acquiring logistical staging and storage services (i.e. laydown yards/warehouses and MHE support) from installations
- Assist IT contractors with equipment documentation (i.e. Customs documentation).
- Process supply requests and prepare and submit funds requests documents
- Maintain physical security and custody control over organizational property and ensures proper accountability
- Coordinate with logistics management team to provide statuses of equipment. When necessary, supports audits.
- Keep accurate records, facilitate and conduct inventories and complete documentation
- Ship/receive supplies and organizational property to/from installations
- Ensure all equipment is sub-hand-receipted to each user on the appropriate Army approved form
- Coordinate with local DRMO and turns-in obsolete equipment
- Coordinates all transportation, movement, and material handling requests Prepares and maintains signature cards for all activities.
- Assess logistics posture and compliance of the program office as part of the Army’s Managers' Internal Control Program (MICP)/Annual Statement of Assurance (ASOA)
- Minimum of 3 years performing as an Integrated Logistics Support Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree or preferably a Master’s degree in a science-related field
- Must currently possess Secret clearance or higher
Founded in 2010, Sev1Tech provides IT, engineering, and program management solutions delivery. Sev1Tech focuses on providing program and IT support services to critical missions across Federal and Commercial Clients. Our Mission is to Build better companies. Enable better government. Protect our nation. Build better humans across the country.
Join the Sev1Tech family where you can achieve great accomplishments while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: https://careers-sev1tech.icims.com/ #joinSev1tech
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact: email@example.com
Sev1Tech is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.