Req. ID: 259881
- As a Firmware Engineer at Micron Technology, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining manufacturing Firmware for testing of SSDs.
- During the development phase, you will need to work closely with Test Process Engineers to understand the test requirements to develop the Manufacturing FW to self-test SSDs.
- During the high volume manufacturing phase, drive continuous improvement initiatives in terms of test coverage to improve DPM and drive TTR improvements through optimization of code.
- It will also encompass driving Manufacturing FW release and validation plan to ensure smooth integration of the Manufacturing FW released to the production floor.
- Goal is to ensure that SSD manufactured are tested to meet or exceed the required functionality, usability, quality/reliability and performance with an efficient manufacturing firmware.
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering (Fresh Graduate Encourage to Apply)
- Good project management and communication skills.
- Experience with programming in firmware/software and working experience in storage interface such as SATA, SAS, PCIE would be an advantage.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || College || Regular || Engineering || #LI-KL1 ||