Working at USfalcon is about providing exceptional professional services to the DoD and various Federal Agencies. We have been excelling in diverse platforms for almost 30 years and continue to be an industry leader. If you thrive in an organization that values integrity, commitment, stewardship, and service, we want to meet you.
We have an exciting opportunity to join us in supporting one of our valued customers as an Instructor / Writer to work out Arijan, Kuwait.
- Assist in developing government owned training materials (Lesson Plan, PowerPoint Presentations, etc.).
- Audit and edit all developed courseware for accuracy, completeness, flow, balance, and clarity of understanding.
- From the results of the students’ critiques, review and modify all lessons, material, labs, and instruction to ensure it imparts the maximum amount of value in the minimum amount of time. Contractor shall deliver modified training content to the STS site manager containing at least 90% of all needed modifications for the effected course. No more than two (2) incidents of meeting less than the 90% modification requirement per Fiscal Year.
- Provide instruction (must possess industry certifications where required by the Government RSTRS Site Manager). The number of courses and their content are subject to change based on DoD and Army requirements.
- Participate in Operational Tests, Training Exercises, and New Equipment Training (NET).
- Provide assistance with New Equipment Fielding (NEF), and training material validation.
- Conduct and report End of Course survey results and provide results to Government RSTS site manager for review.
- Provide effective training IAW RSTS site-specific training policies, lesson plans, training schedules, and student feedback from end of course evaluations. Instructors/writers shall achieve an overall SATISFACTORY rating from among 50% or more of the student end of course surveys. Instructor/writers will achieve the overall SATISFACTORY rating in 80% of the classes they have taught within a Fiscal Year.
- Stay current with required industry certifications, as determined by the Government RSTS site manager, and provide a copy of certifications to the Government RSTS site manager. The instructor/writer shall possess current certification(s) for the class/course taught/instructed the time of hire with 100% of each instructor’s industry certifications current or 30 days of becoming current.
- Implement a “train the trainer” curriculum in support of unit sustainment training.
- Ensure training encompasses all operational aspects of the assigned system being trained.
- Provide the functional services and commercially certified personnel related to commercial certification and test completion.
- Perform duties as a Pearson Vue and/or Prometric proctor where applicable and required and coordinate all efforts with Army operations and course manager.
- Conduct training at all locations using all designated methodologies.
- Team-up with Soldier instructors and/or civilian instructors when necessary.
- Follow the current RSTS site-specific training policies, lesson plans, and training schedules for each course.
- Revise current training material (LP, PowerPoint Presentations, QRG, etc.) as required due to changing technology, mission requirements, or critical tasks. (See CDRL F001).
- Author curriculum development products to include the development of new tests and training materials that are virtual, printed, and computer based to support the new curriculum. (See CDRL F001).
- Be proficient in providing virtual training through software modalities.
- Provide recommended training material revisions to the Government and implement those revisions after being approved by the Government site manager. (See CDRL F001).
- Video record training presentations for Government use if required. (See CDRL F001).
- Maintain classroom presentation equipment and classroom furniture. All classroom settings shall be in a ready state prior to classes starting each day.
- Maintain established classroom security requirements and procedures.
- Maintain and report student records, attendance, and statistics.
- Provide Units/students with hard copy or digital evaluations for evaluation of classes presented.
- Conduct testing in subjects taught, to include grading of exams, evaluation of results, and recording of exam results.
- Provide the functional services, equipment, commercially certified personnel, and materials related to all commercial certification and testing completion actions.
- Be required to stand, bend, and stoop for long periods of time, while delivering and assisting students with training materials.
- Be required to maneuver in and out of strategic and tactical equipment while demonstrating strategic and tactical equipment functions during training.
- Receive out of cycle training requests from HQ RSTS Operations then locate the needed vendor, schedule training, and follow the necessary funding and tracking processes for the training to occur.
- Provide a mobile testing platform (Pearson VUE certified testing center) for student certification requirements.
- Additional duties as assigned
Possess 7 years or more experience teaching and developing training for complex subjects.
- Demonstrated experience with tailoring content and delivery for different audiences, presenting confidently to large or small groups, and using creative approaches to presenting.
- Demonstrated experience with counseling students to improve their course knowledge, skills, and attitudes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Army Regulation 350-1, TRADOC Regulation 350-70, and TRADOC Pamphlets 350-70-X.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Have a working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Spreadsheets, etc.
- Have and maintain a passport/visa.
- Possess experience with Army-standard desktop applications and configurations, i.e., daily reporting programs, MS Office, and Army Gold Master (AGM) configurations
- Possess a Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification (if required by site) or attain one within six (6) months of hire.
- A Bachelor’s degree can be utilized as a substitute for the 7 or more years of teaching experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree can be substituted for 5 years of experience, with a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience
- CCNA Certificaiton
- CompTIA Net + Certification
- Possess current certification(s) for at least one class/course taught/instructed, and within three (3) months of hire attain additional certifications deemed necessary by the Government Site Manager.
Travel: 100%, this role is OCONUS