Req. ID: 257701
* Work with Site and Central Operation & Engineering teams to gather and understand Operation Excellence data in the area of HVM cycle time.
* Provide data assessment on cycle time by drilldown analysis to identify root cause using descriptive/ predictive/ statistically modelling. Surface risks and formulate opportunities into projects to drive systemic improvement.
* Own, lead, improve and sustain sub-program supporting HVM cycle time program. Act as sub-program SME to drive continuous improvement projects.
* Standardize, simplify and establish cycle time measurement methodology with metrics blueprinting roadmap and definition alignment. Sustain ongoing metric enhancement activities.
* Identify gaps, analyse gaps, propose approaches (tools, methods, training etc.) to allow an increase in maturity on Cycle Time Management across backend network
* Program status communication on a regular cadence to supervisor, partners, leadership team and project teams in a succinctly manner.
* Collaborate with network sites and multi-functional team members, ensuring the calibration takes place in accordance to standard methodologies.
* Manage, monitor the Inventory to have a healthy WIP and line balancing.
· Bachelor’s Engineering degree or >5 years of experience in PCBA Manufacturing Industry or knowledge in semiconductor manufacturing process and technologies
· Experience in Lean Manufacturing, high Volume Assembly Manufacturing enviroment, Continuous Improvement & Poka Yoke
. Able to work with little or no direct supervision
· Able to handle multiple priorities/tasks efficiently
· Good team player, motivator and listening skills
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Good knowledge in Cycle Time / Line steering concept
· Good Problem Solving Skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Penang || Pulau Pinang (MY-07) || Malaysia (MY) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || #LI-JT2 || Tier 4 ||