IAP – Ingenuity and Purpose
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities – IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, Infrastructure & Logistics - to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. With 2,500 team members, IAP operates in more than 110 locations in 27 countries worldwide and maintains offices in the Washington D.C. area, Florida, Maryland, Oklahoma, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East. Learn more at www.iapws.com.
MWR Specialist are assigned to one of the following areas of support as needed and, can be reassigned to one of these areas of support as needed; Learning Resource Center (LRC), Morale Welfare and Recreation (MWR), and the Gym. MWR Specialist responsibilities include but are not limited to, executing activities and/or special events, potentially held twice on the same day to ensure all shifts can participate. Must be knowledgeable of rules of engagements regarding all events within facilities. This includes organizing, marketing, set-up/tear down, audiovisual support, transportation, and oversight of an event. The MWR Specialist will use government systems to provide support services such as inventory and administrative functions. Facilities are operational up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Use ATRIUUM to perform item check out and check in, stock returns, and track overdue items. Shelve returned/new items, straighten inventory, perform hourly attendance checks, and maintain hourly checkout logs and other task related to the operation of the LRC guest service desk.
- Will assist with video camera/room set up and maintain a reservation system for the “USOs United Through Reading” program
- Responsible for requesting materials via the Air Force Library program requirements, issue library cards to patrons, out process personnel in the Air Force Library System and sign out-processing checklists prior to redeployment to ensure LRC property is returned.
- Must ensure fitness equipment not in use is returned to its proper storage location at least once every two (2) hours.
- Must monitor guests and equipment as needed but no less than hourly to ensure proper operation, safety and security in all fitness areas.
- Shall ensure equipment and floors in all fitness areas are cleaned, swept, and mopped as needed and at a minimum of at least once every 24 hours in order to present a clean, sanitary, and safe environment at all times.
- Will conduct weekly events including bingo, Texas Hold’em, foosball, dominoes, spades, karaoke, pizza night, pool, ping-pong, video game tournaments, etc.
- Conduct alcohol inventory, register transactions, and provide proper resource protection measures.
- Perform administrative duties such as inventory, headcounts, SITREP, and 1875s.
- Must be flexible to work in one of the assigned areas of support as needed.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Valid US Driver’s License
- Valid US Passport
Security Clearance: Must have and maintain an U.S. Secret Clearance.
Must be able to pass employment and deployment qualification requirements that include psychological, medical, dental, drug testing, background checks, etc.
IAP is an EOE, including disability/vets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.