Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldSecurity Coordinator
- The Security Coordinator reports directly to the Program Manager.
- The SC is responsible for the management of all security support for PAE CDSS program and PAE-maintained sites. SC has FSO, ISSO, and SSO responsibilities.
- SC also reports to PM as CDSS Program Administrator assisting with preparation of reports and CDRLS.
- SPOT is responsibility of SC.
- SC coordinates with and remote site security management for security reporting.
- 5 years minimum as SSO/FSO of ACC/AMIC programs for radar/communications O&M or Base Operations Support programs.
- A.A degree with focus in business, engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Active Secret Level Security Clearance
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement