Req. ID: 271081
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Tactical Responsiveness:
- Support engineering debug setup (including environment and eqpt, loading/landing DUT into load-board/System or micro probe pads based on GDS layout) and interactive session related to NAND, MNAND and SSD with Product Engineer (PE) during product development cycle or DOE for HVM for quality/yield purpose.
- Ability to follow PE instructions and operate the eqpt, Logic Analyzer and Oscilloscope as well as interactive VNC/Zoom “live” debug session with PE.
- Able to work on basic data extraction to support first-pass data analysis and analytics.
- Have the ability to perform 1st pass hardware debug, and if required, execute proper procedure to log down issue and follow up with Global Lab Teams to resolve issue
- Data Collection:
- Perform data collection on multiple devices and systematically filing with reference back to the serialized devices
- Perform 1st level data integrity check and analysis
- Perform gross functional validation on bench analysis to check on fail mode
- Engineering development:
- Continuous being trained to support various NAND/MNAND/SSD products including NPI and HVM phase
- Ability to work on script development to automate data extraction, reporting and updating of key metrics
- Compliance to Lab Protocol:
- Maintain a clean and organized lab environment
- Adhere to Lab/Site Safety procedures
- Follow established policies and procedures
- Use available resources to complete tasks in a safe and efficient manner
- Will require to work on rotation/permanent shift
- Minimum High School Diploma with relevant working experience
- Working knowledge of Windows and Unix/Linux
- Have hand-on experience in operating or maintenance of ATE
- Analytical mindset, energetic and willing to explore into engineering domain
- Knowledge of PERL or Python scripting will be an added advantage
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || Entry || Regular || Engineering || #LI-KL1 ||