- 2022 permanent opportunities now available
- Friendly and team-orientated environment
- No Contact Centre experience required
New Year, New Career, New You!
After nearly 12 months of being part of the Latrobe Valley community, Alinta Energy’s Customer Experience Hub is recruiting our next Customer Service Superstars for 2022, with over 50 positions available - it’s time to kick start your new career.
Why work for us?
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and thrive on delivering outstanding customer service, we want to hear from you!
Alinta Energy offers successful candidates the opportunity for a long-term career. We highly encourage employees to progress their skills and provide access to ongoing training and development.
You will be joining a tight-knit team and local team, of like-minded individuals, that support and encourage each other to succeed. Our people truly matter, and we are committed to providing the best environment, where people enjoy coming to work.
No previous Contact Centre experience? No worries!
All successful applicants will begin their Alinta Energy career by attending our 7-week paid training program delivered by a team of training specialists to help set you up for success in your new career.
About Alinta Energy & the Role
Alinta Energy is a multi-award-winning gas and electricity provider, with a strong focus on sustainability. We are committed to, creating more local jobs, and delivering exceptional service to our customers across Australia. We have recently opened our Latrobe Valley Customer Experience Hub and created over 230 jobs for the Gippsland region. Working for Alinta Energy will allow you to grow your career whilst gaining exposure to industry-leading technology and develop skills to support and drive customer excellence.
We are looking for dedicated Customer Service professionals to join our Customer Experience Hub with both Full Time and Part Time opportunities available. You will provide quality customer service over the phone and online, demonstrating the value of the Alinta Energy brand to our customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handle customer incoming calls and online enquiries, providing exceptional customer service at every interaction
- Deliver on KPI’s and targets relating to sales, responsiveness, quality, and customer excellence
- Ownership of customers queries, delivering a first call resolution and highlighting potential repeat call drivers
- Demonstrate the value of the Alinta Energy brand and services at every customer interaction
- Own and drive self-development with a can-do attitude
- Maintain effective workplace relationships with the team and leaders to ensure positive customer outcomes
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Access to wellness programs, including the Employee Assistance Program and full access to the Headspace application.
- A generous referral bonus when you refer other employees
- Community volunteer leave
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Salary Packaging options
- Salary continuance insurance
- Purchased leave
Please note that if your application progresses you will be required to complete background/pre-employment checks. These checks may include but are not limited to - right to work/immigration checks, reference checks, criminal background checks, checks, qualification checks and additional finance checks for finance related positions. Alinta Energy takes the safety and wellbeing of our people seriously. We require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be able to attend our workplaces.
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.