About the Role
Danone Specialized Nutrition International (DSNI) region covers Latin America, CIS and Asia (excluding China) ; large geographical scope, various business context and overall fastly growing cross categories. Operations model is a mix of local, regional and global Manufacturing and Supply Chain network requiring strong consolidation & animation to enable key decisions on a End to End Supply Chain from demand in the sales units up to Raw Materials & Packaging supply.
The role of S&OP and GPS director is instrumental to pilot both the Topline and the availability in the region. You are directly responsible of Asia operations planning functions (Iran, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia & New Zealand Ops) & linking with other regional S&OP teams for consolidation and animation of DSNI availability cockpit. You cover the full DSNI scope for GPS lead & animation. Stakeholder interaction from S&OP standpoint will cover Global & regional QORE (Quality, Operations, R&I, Purchasing) functions, Asia Operation directors, planning teams. As for stakeholder interation from GPS standpoint, it will be with DSNI SVP & Leadership Team, CBU Supply Chain directors and General Managers / Country Managers.
About the Job
- Strategic Vision: Accountable for the inputs into Operations strategic plan and SCP processes for DSNI demand & innovations, ASPAC network capacities and key projects impacts -> Building long term Demand & Supply Scenarios to allow strategical CAPEX investments (Dryers, Lines, Factories).
- Managerial Complexity: Leading the availability cockpit and GPS cockpit for a region spanning from Americas to New Zealand Operations, including Middle East, CIS and Export. Very complex portfolio with SN integrated as well as complexity of challenges with various business models and macro economic contexts (Iran, Turkey & Argentina...) and growth coming from new geographical spaces (Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam)).
- Impact on Business results: The DSNI S&OP and GPS Director makes sure we have the right inputs for all the key decisional/business processes (S&OP and GPS) allowing to take the short, medium and long term decisions necessary to deliver the committed strategical imperatives. Through the DSNI GPS to deliver our P&L commitment and Key Battles and through the DSNI Cockpits to deliver the highest level of service level, innovations and sourcing transfers with right level of inventories.
- Innovation Skills & Competencies: Driving the DSNI Planning Community & continuous improvement roadmaps (Regional / Locals), Responsible for implementing new tools to increase maturity and excellence on integrated scenario planning. Supporting decision and priorities for next generation SAP IBP roll-out. Making more robust & solid the DSNI GPS & Asia S&OP process by bringing innovational approach / better scenario planning
- Master degree or equivalent
- At least overall 10-12 years working experience
- Experience in several Supply Chain functions
- Proven experience in a complex / transversal multi-functional and international working environment
- Business exposure through a previous CBU / Supply Point role
- Strong business acumen, analytical and synthetic skills.
- Resilience and drive to deliver against tough deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to foster collaboration with other functions & entities at all levels
- Ability to work cross-culturally
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its three businesses Essential Dairy and Plant-based products, Waters, and Specialised Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. This gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
A healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet. This is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!