An exciting Social & Search Executive role is available assisting the Digital Manager in developing holistic innovative digital strategies. You will be responsible for bringing campaigns to life by producing outstanding & cost efficient paid social & search media plans, constantly finding new creative ways to meet and exceed client KPI’s and produce award-worthy media campaigns.
Reporting of the role
You will report to the Search & Social Manager3 best things about the job:
- Working across a diverse portfolio of clients hungry to find new ways to communicate in the digital space allowing you to try new things and evolve your digital knowledge and skills constantly.
- Having fun in a growing company that’s gone from strength to strength.
- No silos - Working in a small integrated team across all disciplines, giving you the opportunity to expand your skillset in to all areas of media & marketing.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- You will be across all client accounts assigned to you and related campaigns - understanding core marketing objectives and challenges – working closely with the Search & Social Manager
- You will manage the implementation and reporting of paid social campaigns – working closely with the search analyst
- You will have taken over the training paid search operation
In six months:
- You will have established a relationship with all relevant client, agency and publisher contacts and provide strategic input to help formulate Search and social strategies to successfully achieve the client’s core marketing objectives.
- You will fully manage and be accountable for the delivery of all social and search campaigns
- You will be accountable for the accurate financial client set-up and invoicing
In 12 months:
- You will have grown and nurtured a strong relationship with all relevant client, agency, and publisher contacts.
- You will have challenged briefs and approaches to constantly evolve communication and develop strategies.
- You will be accountable for the implementation and performance of your campaigns against client KPIs
- Educate the broader team and clients on the latest digital developments and evolvement of Neo’s digital offering
Responsibilities of the role:
- Grow and nurture a strong relationship with all relevant contacts on client, agency, and publisher side
- Oversee the management and accountability for the delivery of all social and search campaigns
- Understand the core marketing objectives for each client and provide strategic input to help formulate search and social strategies to successfully achieve them
- Maintain regular dialogue on campaign tracking, performance, and market opportunities to ensure client KPIs and objectives are met and adjust strategy where appropriate
- Ensure Neo’s financial process is followed in terms of client set-up and invoicing
- Allocate clients budgets to maximise the client’s return on investment
- Produce high quality competitive reviews with actionable insights
- Oversee the production of monthly and ad-hoc client reporting to demonstrate insight and added value
- Devise tests, analyse performance and conclude to produce an enhanced end-product
- Educate the broader team and clients on the latest digital developments and evolvement of Neo’s search and social offering
What you will need:
- Demonstrate a great interest in advertising, media, digital and social marketing work
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and resourcefulness
- Be curious, never hesitate to ask
- Keep up to date with industry changes and the latest practices and procedures
- Competent in all Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong proficiency in setting up campaigns, campaign set up on adwords and Facebook and keywords research and ad grouping of keywords into relevant
- Proficiency in setting up and managing campaigns with Facebook Power Editor
- Builds meaningful relationships with team members, suppliers, and clients
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail with good levels of accuracy
- A good work ethic, problem solving and proficient time management skills
- Able to follow instructions, be organised and work autonomousl
Neo@Ogilvy is the world’s leading digital and direct media agency, with more than 650 professionals in 39 offices across 32 countries. We provide a full range of digital and direct media services, including media strategy, planning and buying, search marketing, performance marketing, analytics and technology, mobile marketing, social media marketing, digital out-of-home marketing and others. Our missions is to be the best in class, full-service digital and direct global media network that delivers performance results to our clients’ 360 strategy
Mindshare, the global media agency network, and part of WPP, the largest marketing communications network in the world, has more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. Mindshare APAC has won over 300 awards in 2014/2015 and was the most awarded agency at the 2015 Campaign Asia Awards Festival. Mindshare was also recognised as the SMARTIES™ APAC ‘Agency Network of the Year 2015’ for the third consecutive year. Mindshare is also home to The 2015 Festival of Media Asia Pacific Rising Star – Jason Maggs.
To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at www.mindshareworld.com
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.