Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube.
We’re looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor – Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Performs welding duties as per company’s quality procedures.
• Fabricate equipment from raw materials.
• Flame cut, weld and fabricate structures to applicable specifications.
• Required to work 12hr shifts
• Works assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Work Place Instructions
• Understand and comply with all Safety and Environmental requirements.
• Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job..
Will consider all disciplines of welder who are prepared to be trained
- Minimum High School Certificate.
- Must have Technical Trade certificate
- Apprenticing for Journeyman Welder License - completed Year 2 schooling & hours, or minimally 5 -8+ years experience
- Good Working knowledge how to operate hand tools.
- Mechanical back ground.
- Should know about the weld shop environment.
- Use of hand tools, jigs and fixtures.
- MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL FOR INITIAL TRAINING PERIOD