Mission1st is a global IT, network and systems engineering solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence community, and homeland security markets. The company's 180+ employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, Mission1st reported annual revenues in excess of $25 million, with a pipeline of growing programs and an increasing customer base.
In this role, you will perform quality assessment/QC inspections of completed projects, and periodically reports design progress to the QA team. Inspect project sites to monitor progress. Ensure conformance to Installation Information Infrastructure Modernization Program design specifications and safety standards, analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects and create computer aided design drawings in support of project designs as necessary. Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications to the Government.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Three or more (3+) years in engineering
- Current Secret Clearance or ability to obtain
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and project management skills
- A commitment to your profession demonstrated by participation in providing support, guidance and memberships in professional associations
- A desire to join some of the most capable and experienced telecommunications and engineering professionals in the industry and contribute to the ongoing growth of our venture together
- A clear understanding and experience of the civil engineering requirements to support IT installation projects, including ISP and OSP work
Impassioned strategic thinkers who are eager to learn, grow and contribute to a shared company mission. At Mission1st, the members of our team have the opportunity to broaden their minds, amplify their skills, build worthwhile relationships with the industry’s best of the best, and have a direct impact on our company’s success!
Along with our dynamic company culture and collaborative environment, you will have the opportunity to harmonize your personal and professional life and grow immensely. We work just as hard as we play and try to coordinate company events such as happy hours, networking and wellness events and luncheons. For more Benefits material, click specifics.
We also offer some fabulous benefits, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with an employer contribution
- Flexible paid time off (employees are encouraged to spend four weeks away from the office each year)
- A generous 401(k) plan
- A corporate wellness program
- Tuition reimbursement