What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Summary & Role Information
In this role you will be working in a cross-functional team who values trust, respect and diversity.
We are looking for people who share our passion for creating products that people love to use. To thrive in this role you are someone who appreciates close collaboration, open communication, and feedback.
- Strategize, prepare and deliver engaging solution demonstrations, presentations and business cases to prospects and clients that lead to successful sales outcomes with Signavio’s products and services
- Lead the technical process mining evaluations (Proof of Concepts) of large scale data manipulation scenarios.
- Respond to Request for Proposals (RFPs) (functional, technical, security aspects) and deliver timely, detailed, and well-crafted follow-up reports and presentations to client and prospect requests for additional information
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of Signavio’s solution suite, competitive product offerings, market intelligence, and unique differentiation
- Collaborate with Sales enablement and product teams to share market insight and solutions, and work with post-sales delivery teams to ensure long term customer success.
Role Requirements & Experience
- BSc Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- You have at least 5 years of successful Enterprise Solution Consulting experience in B2B
- You are familiar with Business Process Management and Process Mining and have used Process Mining applications before
- SQL and Java experience, python and R also desirable
- You are able to demo our REST API to explain connectivity with 3rd party systems
- You are able to present a technical architecture
- You can answer security questionnaires and explain our security organization/hardware/software/process (DRP Disaster Recovery Plan, ISO 27001, performance monitoring, software/hardware to improve security)
About the Team
Building on SAP's intelligent enterprise strategy, it is the mission of Business Process Intelligence to assist our customers in navigating through their digital transformation and help them understand and improve their business processes in a data-driven way. Together, with the acquisition of Signavio, a recognized and strong market leader in the process excellence and intelligence area, we are creating a comprehensive, end-to-end Business Process Intelligence (BPI) offering for our customers! Our purpose is to help our customers innovate in an ever-changing world!
#SAPBPICareers #BusinessProcessIntelligence #Signavio
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:297565 | Work Area: Presales | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: