Overview of job
GroupM is seeking an experience Ad-Ops Executive, Digital to join us.
In this role, you will be an integral part of the growing ad-ops team in executing complex yet very interesting online advertising campaigns together with our agency media planners. You are expected to be comfortable with ad technology, possess strong analytical skills and have excellent time management skills.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Ad-Ops Manager.
3 best things about the job:
- Opportunity to develop your career in the well-known media group in the world
- Work with a dynamic, enthusiastic, passionate bunch of digital innovator
- We work hard, and play harder. We believe in having fun in everything we do
Measures of success –
In three months:
- ensure the digital campaign deliverables are fulfilled
In six months:
- Manage to handle multiple projects under aggressive timelines with ability to prioritize responsibilities given specific deadlines
In 12 months:
- Champion accounts independently and management campaigns end to end
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage digital (incl. desktop, mobile, HTML5, video and rich media) campaigns to ensure smooth implementation, delivery, optimization, reporting and overall operation, while constantly looking to make improvements to campaign goals
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders, including planning teams, publishers and production vendors etc.
- Respond to enquiries regarding advertising directly to agency/clients
- Review and approve advertisers creative materials
- Constantly look to improve internal / external processes and share feedback with team
- Manage and liaise campaign optimization for digital campaign
What you will need:
- Interest in digital environment, or work in a similar role either at an agency, publisher or ad network
- The ability to express views clearly using supporting facts and information. And able to offer alternatives to encourage agreement and acceptance
- High attention to detail with superior organization skills and ability to prioritize and focus
- with can do attitude
- with good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fresh graduates in any discipline will also be considered
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
About Hong Kong
Hong Kong’s small yet highly dynamic and efficient media market means it gets to operate with agility. Its internet and digital penetration continues to grow year-on-year, and has the highest smartphone penetration in Asia Pacific at 87%, while tablet ownership clocks in at 57%. Hong Kong’s digital market boasts a healthy mix of local, regional and global players, providing new opportunities in the media space.
If you want a future in media and communications, and believe in Hong Kong’s belief of “work hard, play hard”, there is clearly no place more vibrant, challenging and exciting than Hong Kong, where opportunities for you to innovate and grow are unparalleled.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.