At Boost it is all about emotions. We use our creativity, our retail and our brand expertise to develop and produce best of class marketing campaigns with tangible results. Our marketing concepts influence shoppers' buying behavior and make brands more successful. We boost sales and build closer relationships between consumers, brands, clients and retailers.
Our new colleague is strategically, commercially, creatively and hands-on involved in b-to-b communication above and below the line. The focus is on lead management. Starting from PR, content-marketing via digital touch points the goal is to increase the visibility on the web - through web, e-mail marketing, social media platforms and other online formats.
Supporting our corporate communication and digital lead management globally and customize to the needs of our affiliated offices in Europe, Russia and APAC.
- are a passionate and devoted full-blood-marketeer;
- have the ability to create and implement marketing strategies pragmatically in a dynamic and fast growing environment;
- have the ability to work independently and switch from strategic to hands-on mentality; taking initiative is key and so is the ability to engage internationally and motivate colleagues to collaborate and support ideas;
- are not afraid to create output and get things done;
- have a pro-active approach to stakeholder management across international regions - working closely with colleagues in sales;
- connect with people easily, in all layers of the organization;
Do you want to know more about your responsibilities? Then keep on reading;
- You build an international digital communication strategy, followed by an online marketing execution. Your priority is to provide digital sales and marketing tools that can be used in support of your sales teams across various geographical regions in order to generate quality leads and open new doors for business. Next to that you are responsible for strategizing, planning, organizing and executing digital marketing activities;
- A to Z online campaign management: SEO, e-mail-marketing, social media platforms, advertising campaigns; website optimization (goal: increasing online traffic and awareness);
- Organizing digital content creation - you will collect data and insights from various internal and external stakeholders across different regions and will come up with various content (e.g. case studies, research results, white papers) for online campaigns;
- Responsible for performance marketing and sales funnel management: measuring and reporting online marketing campaigns effectiveness (lead generation and conversion, ROI, KPI's);
- Design, develop and execute email campaigns and events (online & offline) with Salesforce.com and Mailchimp
- bring a Bachelor degree or higher professional education in marketing and communication;
- have at least 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, direct marketing e-commerce or similar, in an international environment;
- have a strong and proven track record in leading and managing marketing campaigns like Salesforce.com, HubSpot, LinkedIn Campaigns, Google Ads, Instagram and Facebook;
- have an analytical and data-driven mode of operation;
- bring a sense for content, target groups, customer pain points/needs;
You stand out if you
- Have a background in the international leisure and travel industry with focus on corporate clients acquisition;
- Are native english and/or master another language (german, russian, french, italian);
- Have copywriting experience;
- Surprise us with presenting yourself;
- Good working conditions.
- Exciting projects for national and international retailers.
- A close-knit team in which you will have an important creative role.
- Creative responsibility in a highly dynamic international company.