Req ID: 52336
Job Family: Production and Project Management
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Sabre’s software, data, mobile and distribution solutions are used by hundreds of airlines and thousands of hotel properties to manage critical operations, including passenger and guest reservations, revenue management, flight, network and crew management. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world.
The Hospitality Solutions team is relentlessly passionate about helping our customers and our people succeed, and we are continually looking for forward-thinking, creative people who value the same to join our Customer Success and Education Team. Our ideal candidate is a hard worker, willing to roll up his or her sleeves and eagerly take ownership of results. He or she is obsessive about accountability & execution and is committed to serving the needs of our hospitality customers around the globe. If this sounds like you, we would welcome the opportunity to get to know you better!
The Principal, Customer Success - Hospitality Solutions (EMEA Engagement Manager) is responsible for collaborating with customers and internal teams to craft plans and lead execution for strategic initiatives. Initiatives include leveraging product and integration expertise to devise the tactical approach to configuration and training for strategic customer implementations and to drive product adoption and optimization. Interacts with functional organizations to leverage product knowledge and expertise internally and guide customer success. Role requires application of adult learning theories and established methods in training design to develop and deliver highly complex training content and documentation for customers. Primary responsibilities include customer consultation, planning, development, delivery, evaluation, as well as support of SHS team members to meet and exceed customer and organizational goals.
• Be recognized as technical expert and knowledge resource on multiple projects/initiatives across the company for a variety of internal/external customers
• Serve in a variety of roles such as team/customer advisor or project manager
• Operate with broad latitude and make executive decisions that have significant impact on project team, business or operating unit, budget, department and/or client
• Build and maintain a trusted advisor and strong working relationship with key stakeholders and executives in Sabre and relevant partner organizations
• Formulate working hypotheses, storyboard development, craft and deliver insightful oral and written recommendations in a persuasive and thoughtful manner
• Manage ongoing work by creating high level and detailed plans that provide guidance and alignment to projects where detailed plans are established
• Understand customer’s needs; understands the value that our products and services deliver and the problems customers are trying to solve
• Proactively offer ideas and insights to improve the business, facilitate process improvement to drive efficiency and scalability, and remove barriers that prevent efficient execution of projects
• Manage priorities for multiple high-value customer projects simultaneously
• Serve as expert and ambassador for adult learning theory and facilitation techniques for team and broader organization
Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above is not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business requirements.
• Minimum 6 years related experience: Hospitality SAAS industry or hotel-experience, including intimate knowledge of Central Reservation System (CRS) and distribution landscape
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, Master's degree preferred; and 3 years of experience in the learning and development field and 3 years of experience in the hotel or online travel distribution industry (or combination thereof)
• Able to work directly with stakeholders and capable of resolving related challenges in a professional manner
• Comprehensive understanding of adult learning theory and facilitation techniques
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills, particularly with the Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent oral and written communication, facilitation, and presentation skills in English and French
• Ability to work across different time zones & cultures
• Experience in designing, developing, delivering customer facing instructional solutions in classroom and virtual environments
• Experience measuring the impact of instructional/training solutions against objectives
• Working with instructional design software like, Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate, PowerPoint, etc.
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentations skills in additional languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, and German (supported languages for our platform product)
This is an opportunity to join a strategic department transforming the hospitality industry in the fastest growing business unit at Sabre!
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as your application progresses. Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role will proceed in the selection process.
Join our life community at Sabre by following us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn