Req. ID: 202421
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Manage a team of scheduler in normal and in follow shift pattern
- Analyzing and generating of the production shift plans by critical process
- Establishing plans to fulfill demand signal provided by planner
- Plans, schedules, coordinates, and/or monitors final approval of products through the complete production cycle
- Maintain professional work environment
- Works from engineering and daily production plans to establish production schedules within available capacity. Coordinates production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules.
- Communicates information, suggestions, messages, and pass downs in an organized manner
- Communicates ideas in an organized, effective, and respectful manner.
- Establishes effective customer relationships with other areas
- Supports changes implemented in the area, and responds in a positive and supportive manner
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Batu Kawan || Pulau Pinang (MY-07) || Malaysia (MY) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || #LI-MP3 || Tier 4 ||