Req. ID: 202741
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solution we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Do you strive in a dynamic work environment? We are looking for highly motivated and dedicated individuals to join us as in our Package Development Engineering Team!
As a PDE CEM Engineer you will be primarily responsible for developing and optimizing processes to meet the schedule of business cases, working on new product introduction, and improving the quality and reliability by the new materials, machines & technologies introduction. You need to create DoE and handle the NPI runs for the recipe creation and verification to verify the workability and collect the data to summarize and provide the reports. You will also be required to identify, diagnose and resolve assembly process related problems by applying failure analysis and other methodologies if any abnormal product is found.
Execute smooth transfer of new products and packages from NPI to HVM site
- Work with cross functional team to execute smooth products transfer
- Validate and document baseline the POR, TOR and BOM for the transferred products and packages
- Execution of the qualification of NPI packages build that proliferate from the pilot products and packages according to planned timeline
- Execution of NPI Customer samples and Engineering Samples build for new products and packages according to planned timeline
Evaluate and Improve Assigned Assembly Processes, Materials, and/or Equipment
- Participate in process and material optimization to drive best in class packaging solutions and ensure first pass NPI qualification. Provide ideas for cost reduction
- Maintain in-depth assembly process and packaging knowledge, included materials and equipment knowledge as packaging integration.
- Identify all process variables, and Optimize process and/or equipment variables
- Apply DOE (Design of Experiments) techniques for process characterization
- Perform containment of process and equipment deviations, and lead root cause finding and implement corrective actions
Develop Process of Record (POR)
- Define and document customer requirements
- Define process variables
- Define process edges and center the process (CPK)
Develop Process Capability Roadmap and Evaluate Equipment and/or Material Technologies
- Continues develop and establish process capability to process roadmap requirements.
- Evaluate pertinent technology and engineering advancements relating to equipment, materials and processes
- Locate and research technical information on equipment, materials, and/or processes in journals, literature, web, etc
- Build and maintain effective relationships with suppliers
- Identify supplier’s materials or equipment design and production processes
- Create decision matrix for equipment and material selection
Qualify and Implement New Process, Equipment and/or Material
- Define and implement quality systems, maintain knowledge of Assembly’s qualification procedures
- Define and maintain operation procedures
- Maintain knowledge of Assembly On-Line Document System (AODS) and change communication procedures: ECN (Engineering Change Notice)
- Assess material requirements and projections
- Maintain knowledge of material attributes (shelf life, storage requirements, etc.)
- Ensure materials compatibility with equipment and parameters
- Maintain knowledge of supplier’s constraints
Coordinate Training Requirements and Conduct Training
- Develop, or coordinate development of, training materials for existing/new process
- Conduct training for production trainers
- Train and mentor others
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering
- Experience in backend engineering process or package development preferred
- Fresh graduate will be considered.
- Demonstrated track record of strong project management and problem solving skills.
- Excellent data analysis, statistical analysis, data interpretation skills
- Proven ability to make sound data-driven decisions. Prioritize and apply due-diligence in day to day task.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Technology Development || College || Regular || Engineering || #LI-KL1 || Tier 3 ||