Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation’s most critical missions. At Salient CRGT, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important. That is why we offer competitive compensation and a diverse benefits package. Click here to learn more about our extensive benefits program.
Why Salient CRGT?
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for will be responsible for operating and maintaining
multi-media walls and video teleconferencingsystems in operational command centers, situational awareness rooms, conference rooms, and office spaces. Candidate can follow policies and procedures, be resourceful, self-motivated and self-manage. Performs under pressure and applies critical thinking in problem solving. Is professional, honest, and punctual. Plans, evaluates,and coordinates installation and/or reconfiguration of hardware and software elements of multi-media and video teleconferencing systems. Maintains technical expertise in all areas of audio and video hardware and software. Develop and propose solutions to management to ensure customer requirements for current and future needs are addressed.
- Bachelor's with 0 - 2 years (or commensurate experience)
- Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Network+
- InfoCOMM Certified Technology Specialists (CTS) within 180 days of deployment
- Possess a valid and current U. S. Passport and Drivers License
- 100% Travel required
- Must have the ability to wear personal protective equipment, including protective mask, ballistic helmet, body armor, and chemical/biological protective garments
- Medically/Physically fit for deployment with U. S. Military Forces Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) under the provisions of USCENTCOM Medical Standards
#jpreqs #super6 #muncyreqs
- Experience supporting Military Forces in Iraq, Jordan, Afghanistan, and/or Djibouti
- Experience with Cisco Telepresence Management System (TMS)
- Experience with CineMassive and/or Cyviz Video Display Systems
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.