Pontoon Asia Pacific - Hong Kong
- Work on a project which provides standard framework for automating the manual tasks performed by support teams.
- Understand the process involved in supporting the business and identify the opportunities to automate them.
- Provide regular project status updates to senior technology partner
- Candidates should be prepared to work out of normal business hours such as on weekends and attend night calls according to project needs.
- Proactively identify and resolve potential problems during different phases of the project and escalate them to relevant parties if necessary.
- 5+ years working experience in development and driving projects in investment banking environment.
- Expertise in Python with strong knowledge of UNIX (Linux) and Wintel as well as scripting languages like Shell, Perl with experience on automation work.
- Strong knowledge of Databases (like MS SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase etc.) and Messaging Middleware (MQ, MSMQ)
- Good verbal and communication skills are necessary, able to work with development and support teams across different regions
- Good understanding of ITIL methodology
- Good to have knowledge on Mattermost integrations.
- A good team player but also able to work independently with strong problem solving skills and work well in matrix management environments.
- Good to have experience in ITRS Monitoring tool, creating new alerts, creating dashboards would be ideal.
- Added advantage with prior experience on Splunk, AppDynamics.