We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Document Controller to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for organization and coordination of all commercial and technical documents. Provide system reports, maintain and update electronic information systems, distribute documents, ensure accuracy of all documentation and regulatory procedures and changes are followed.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Controlling project documentation as per company’s procedures
- Setting up distribution requirements, including timeframe
- Registering the receipt of documents from both internal and external sources
- Transmitting documents to internal and external parties for review and information
- Transmitting the comments on documents back to originators
- Coordinating the Document Control cycle from start to finish
- Producing and issuing document status reports
- Communicating requirements of the procedure to all project personnel to ensure compliance
- Ensuring that all issued Project Deliverables are correct in accordance with document control procedures
- Maintaining Project Deliverables filing & retention system for hard copy and electronic originals of documentation
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years work experience partnered with a Technical Diploma or related Bachelor degree.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.