Gravitas Recruitment Group - Hong Kong
- Participate in the hot-line to take calls from customers and answer their questions in a timely, professional and polite manner.
- Make out bound calls to customers to ensure we comply with regulations in a professional and friendly manner.
- Deliver quality customer service and handle enquiries or complaints through multiple channels including letters, telephone calls, emails and walk-in. Targets set for speed, accuracy, quality, clarity and empathy, should be met at all times.
- At all times taking full ownership of any issues and enquiries
- Collect feedback & reflect customer needs and expectation to the Company.
- Execution of customer retention programs and identify cross-selling opportunities proactively. Achieve KPIs set by the Company.
- Build strong relationships with key customers, colleagues, intermediaries and other external contacts.
- Handle different types of Policy Alterations and Policy Servicing on different types of products efficiently and effectively, such as rider addition, lapse, surrender and reinstatement.
- Act as a key contact point for both internal and external customers and provide day-to-day administrative support.
- Prepare policy endorsements and contract provisions for policy changes.
- Participate in company projects as necessary, including the testing of new systems and products.
- Help to design and update manuals, procedures, documentation and reports of the Life/Asia System, their upcoming modifications and other related systems.
- Recommend changes to procedures/processes and participating in their implementation.
- Develop and maintain an accurate filing system for the division.
- Maintain an understanding and awareness on key aspects of life insurance, legislation, compliance and the market.
- University graduate is required.
- 3 to 5 years' experience in the insurance industry preferably in Customer Service, with IIQE Paper 1, 3, and 5
- Exposure to various type of policy alterations including fund-related transactions and with good knowledge of investment products is an advantage
- Self-motivated, a quick learner, and a good team player.
- Mature, good telephone manners, and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Chinese Word Processing.