Req. ID: 164762
Test Engineer/Senior Test Engineer develops and maintains wafer/packaged production test programs to test functionality & reliability of Non-volatile Memory products.
The general responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and maintain test strategies and programs for Non-volatile Memory products
- Collaborate with various engineering and production groups to ensure test program, infrastructure and system readiness for new product introduction as well as high volume manufacturing
- Improve device yield, reliability and quality through test condition optimization, advanced redundancy analysis schemes, data analysis and test equipment hardware optimization
- Provide efficient and innovative solutions for production test flow optimization with ground breaking test time reduction methodologies
- Develop and release test programs to production in a timely manner
- Assist process and production teams by providing necessary engineering expertise to ensure smooth manufacturing operations
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering or any related engineering field
- Good programming skills; C/C++/Python/Perl knowledge will be an added advantage
- Proven analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good understanding of semiconductor device physics will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment will be an added advantage
Micron is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Engineering || #LI-MH2 || Tier 3 ||