An amazing opportunity to join fintech powerhouse which is rapidly growing as an Electronic Market Maker.
Our client company is a leading global crypto finance service provider operating around the world and around the clock with global presence. They service over 700 institutional clients and have cumulatively traded over $700 billion across 100+ electronic exchanges, with over $2.5 billion in assets under management.
- Maintain and improve systematic market making strategies
- Design automatic hedging solutions within risk framework to extract the best values out of our flows
- Deal with large data set to improve our strategies
- Work closely with tech team to develop low latency infrastructure
- Understands firm’s policies on risk management
- Be oriented towards robust system and solution design and implementation
- BS/MS/PhD degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science or other related field
- Solid experience in EMM, pricing or hedging across different asset classes
- Strong knowledge of statistics and solid programming skills
- Strong analytical skills with experience analyzing large Datasets
The appointment will be offered with an attractive salary. Great opportunity to work for a fintech unicorn.