Trivium Packaging is a global leader in metal packaging with more than 60 locations worldwide and employs close to 8,000 people and has annual revenue of approximately $2.7 billion. Trivium serves a diverse range of customers in a variety of end markets such as food, seafood, pet food, nutrition, beauty and personal care, household care and premium beverages.
Role: Corporate Recruiter
Reporting to: Chief People Officer
Talent is, and will continue to be, a core strategic driver of Trivium’s ongoing transformation and continued growth. If you are a seasoned, passionate, agile, and results-oriented Recruitment leader looking to have high level impact, this is the role for you. In this role, you will develop and implement a multi-year recruiting strategy to support Trivium’s diverse talent needs at all levels.. You will also oversee all employment branding and social media efforts, drive recruiting execution based on metrics, and develop a unified global approach/candidate experience. The leader in this position will report to Chief People Officer.
The Corporate Recruiter will:
- Establish, develop and drive the global Recruitment strategy, with a focus on proactive candidate sourcing, that will result in attracting and retaining a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates for all positions and maximize the return on investment.
- Develop, gain alignment on, publish, monitor, and leverage key metrics to drive performance of the Recruitment team’s effectiveness, including diversity and inclusion.
- Collaborate and optimize employer branding.
- Collaborate with business and HR leaders to develop innovative, progressive, results-driven staffing activities that meet current and future needs as the company grows.
- Drive a best-in-class hiring and on boarding experience ensuring that both candidates and hiring managers have a high-quality positive experience.
- Analyse and communicate recruitment trends, results, and insights to drive future recruitment activity, improve compliance and reduce risk.
- Partner with Leadership team to identify talent forecasting, trends, and individualized attraction and placement strategies
- Analyse ROI on each sourcing strategy to ensure effectiveness
- Continuously improve the talent acquisition process across the organization to meet hiring objectives
Trivium is looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment professional and leader, with the ability to establish and develop the Recruitment function from scratch. This Leader has strong relationship building skills who can connect globally, to build a partnership with business leaders and HR professionals.
- Minimum of 10 years’ progressive experience in Recruitment including a role in a multinational company in this field.
- A true understanding and execution of social media attraction strategies eg use of LinkedIn, Crowdsoucring is essential.
- Proven leadership skills in complex international organizations with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Creative professional with a passion for finding great people and the ability to clearly articulate ideas and concepts.
- Thrive in a fast‐paced environment, integrating disparate activities, new technologies, and agendas.
- Data driven, systems thinker who can generate and execute ideas at strategic and tactical levels.
- Good listener, flexible, excellent influencing and communication skills.
- Excellent English language is essential to be successful. Additional European language skills is highly desirable
- Ability to interpret data from a variety of internal and external sources and predict trends.
- Business specific acumen - knowledge of the organization's business model, operations, financial goals and competitive position
- Strong understanding of talent sourcing techniques and knowledge of current technology
At Trivium, people are the driving force in all our successes by bringing expertise and talent to help us stand out, achieving excellence through their commitment and drive and maintaining a focus on continuous improvement in everything they do. Together, our goal is to be the number one choice for customers seeking sustainable metal packaging solutions