Selby Jennings - Singapore
As part of the Infrastructure team, you will:
- Lead the on-prem and cloud-based server fleet.
- Tuning and optimization of both the OS and hardware.
- Work closely with the various developer teams to ensure applications run optimally.
- Automate as much as possible.
- Improve the current monitoring stack.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
As a Platform/Linux performance engineer, you should be able to:
- Advanced knowledge of Linux (CentOS/RHEL 7x,8x preferred), focussed on automation, systems engineer and performance tuning.
- Performance benchmarking.
- Knowledge of Low latency networking, onload (Solarflare/Xilinx).
- Experience with system tuning tools like perf.
- Fluency with scripting languages (bash, python, ruby).
- Working knowledge of the network protocols.
- Experience with configuration management tools (puppet, ansible, chef).
- Configuration management tools like Puppet/Chef/Ansible.
- Google Cloud Platform.
- C++ toolchain (gcc, clang, cmake, conan).