The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking service to our millions of customers through multiple touchpoints including inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Transformation Manager - Contact Centre.
- Lead Change Management Projects including Global, Regional and in-house projects and support delivery of change control within the contact centre
- Control, prioritise and implement a range of initiatives, changes and requirements including regulatory change, systems enhancements, where applicable
- Prioritise change and organise resources to ensure day to day expectations can be met, suggesting and implementing improved ways to tackle issues in the future
- Identify inefficient or incorrect procedures or processes and rectify these to ensure optimisation of all key performance indicators is achieved
- Make recommendations to improve or streamline current change practices to improve the customer experience, team productivity, and reduce costs
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, adopting a joined up approach, to deliver business requirements at pace and with minimum conflict
- Timely, complete and accurate maintenance of runway information to facilitate effective planning and prioritisation
- Good understanding of call centre dynamics, in particular procedures, processes and systems used, products, reward structures, agent skills and training, regulatory requirements
- Good understanding of documentation writing and change methodology
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint literate to an intermediate level
- Good planning and prioritisation skills
- Effective communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills
- Good decision making and problem solving ability
- Strong judgment skills to identify and resolve problems
- Some experience of delivering change using appropriate systems or tools, communication, delegation and planning skills
- Ability to motivate and lead people, employing appropriate management styles
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.