Overview of the job
GroupM Hong Kong is looking for an Accounting Officer with experience to handle day-to day accounting functions of the media agency and the shared-services functions of the group.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Assistant Finance Manager
3 best things about the job:
- Worked in a dynamic and fast paced environment under a large marketing service group .
- A challenging and exciting position with opportunity to grow in Finance reporting and Operations.
- Being a trusted team member, working closely with Assistant Finance Manager and assist the team.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- You will be familiarized with GroupM, Agency and the Finance Structure
In six months:
- You will be able to work independently to support the group’s finance and accounting functions
In 12 months:
- You will be able to contribute to the group and the department’s success
Responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for billings and day-to-day accounting activities
- Assist to establish and monitor accounting system and internal control procedures
- Support and assist month-end closing activities including preparation of balance schedules
- Assist in year-end and month-end closing process
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
What you will need:
- Diploma or above in Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience
- Good analytical and report writing skills
- Work independently, mature and responsible
- Well versed in in Microsoft Office applications
- Immediately available preferred
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
About Hong Kong
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.