Enrich Your Everyday
At Accolade Wines, our purpose is to enrich everyday moments through our amazing wine brands. It goes without saying that everything we do as an organisation and as individuals is in service of fulfilling this purpose.
As one of the world’s leading wine companies, our award-winning portfolio includes loved brands such as Hardys, Grant Burge, St Hallett, House of Arras, Petaluma, Banrock Station, Mud House, Jam Shed, Tatachilla, Brookland Valley, Katnook and many, more.
The driving force behind our business is our people, their expertise, their passion and their professionalism. With over 1,400 dedicated employees in Australia, the UK, Europe, Asia, South Africa, New Zealand and North and South America, it is our teamwork that sets us apart.
Human Resources Business Partner - SC&O ANZ
Competitive salary dependent on experience plus excellent benefits and staff wine allowance.
About The Role
We have a new opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join our SC&O People and Communications Team based in Adelaide.
About The Role - Key Accountabilities
- Contribute to the business strategy by partnering with business leaders to identify, prioritise and build organisational capabilities, behaviours, structures, and processes.
- Ensure effective organisational design is in place for the business area and support any restructuring and change management activities that are required to ensure fit for purpose and cost effectiveness
- Ensure effective communication and engagement strategies and practices are in place and are fit for purpose
- Manage complex Employee Relations issues
- Assist line managers with key people processes including recruitment, coaching and employee counselling, exit interviews, assist in grievance management, disciplinary action and terminations, and provide support on policy EBA interpretation
- Experience of designing and delivering management development and HR skills based training
- Partner with global and local HR colleagues where required in the development and implementation of global HR processes and key initiatives
- Collaborate with managers to identify training and development needs and plans, advise on development options to meet performance standards, and challenge and support the management of underperformance
- Create actionable deliverables for the core change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Develop robust change management strategies that support the business
- Apply a structured methodology & lead change management activities
- Assess the change impact & conduct assessments
- Ensure people related change strategies align to the overall Accolade Wines Vision, Behaviours and Priorities
Previous experience as a HR generalist (minimum 8-10 years) with strong focus on change management, ideally in a manufacturing/operations environment with Industrial Relations exposure. Extensive leadership experience in large scale change management initiatives. Ideally you will hold a Degree in Human Resource Management or a Related discipline.
About The Offer
If this sounds like your next role please click on the apply button. The closing date for the vacancy is 23rd June 2021.