SEA Commercial Lead, Nielsen Sports - 75482
Client Services and Sales - Singapore
About Nielsen Sports
Committed to building powerful data-driven products and services, Nielsen Sports works with the world's top sponsor brands, sports/esports rights holders and media platforms to deliver the most comprehensive and meaningful data and analysis possible.
About the Role
We are looking for a Commercial Leader for South East Asia, reporting into our MD, Asia Pacific.
You will lead the profitable growth of our commercial unit based in Singapore, with oversight of the South East Asia region, taking full responsibility for commercial revenue and costs in the region.
As the region leader, you will be at the forefront of driving the development of highly diverse and inclusive company culture and collaborate effectively with other Nielsen business units in the region to identify talent, innovation and commercial growth opportunities.
- Drive continuous improvement in the team’s efficiency and effectiveness in acquiring and retaining clients, delivering a high-quality service, and building our reputation within the sponsorship and sports marketing industry.
- Design and implement market-driven strategies to achieve revenue goals and company mission.
- Hire and develop a team including business development, client service, management consultancy and primary research specialists in working towards making the business a successful unit.
- Lead from the front in the governance of our most important client relationships.
- This is a high engagement role that will be very client facing and require excellent network development skills
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working with or for blue-chip brand marketing organisations
- Specific experience with Sports Organisations and Sponsorship Investments will be an advantage.
- Proven leadership experience driving excellent results from diverse multi-disciplinary teams, and in managing strategic projects from inception through to execution.
- You will also have excellent data analysis, as well as written, verbal and world-class presentation skills and business case development experience.
- Above all, you will have a “no fuss”, can-do attitude with a willingness to roll your sleeves up and do whatever it takes to deliver for Nielsen clients.
- Masters Degree in a relevant subject. An MBA, or strong financial administration experience, will be an advantage.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Singapore