Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support services, employing over 600,000 people across 45 countries. Rated number one in our industry on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 2020, Compass Group serves 5.5 billion meals each year to our 55,000 clients worldwide.
We are currently seeking experienced Housekeepers and Cleaners to join our remote sites in Roxby Downs, South Australia.
- Cleaning the site crib rooms and general site cleaning
- Cleaning in the village, up to 40 rooms per day
- Maintain positive relationships with the client
- Assist management to maintain procedures and actively engage in the site safety culture
We are looking for great people with the following attributes:
- Cleaning experience, with experience in Housekeeping/Minesite Cleaning/General Utilities
- Extremely high standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
- Valid Full C Class Manual driving licence
- Current National Police Clearance (obtained within the last 12 months)
Why join Compass Group?
At Compass we strive to build an environment of inclusion that allows a diverse group of employees to contribute, participate, and succeed. We are a home away from home!
We believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. We place great importance in looking after our people and offer a variety of learning and development opportunities, reward and recognition programs, a selection of corporate benefits and loads of site based promotions.
What’s in it for you?
- Variety of recreational facilities onsite
- Access to leading health and well being programs
- All meals, accommodation and flights included (no bills while onsite!!)
- Flexible rosters
- Ability to work across a variety of departments and gain new skills
- Competitive salary
- An organisation that values you and your safety
- An opportunity to work with a really awesome group of people. As we said, we are your home away from home.
At Compass it’s not a job….it’s an opportunity. You can craft your career with us!