Adilstonegroup - Bahrain
Plans and administers Physical Therapy programs to patients to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability. Rehabilitates patients with the scope of the Physical Therapy Program.
- Assess patients to determine level of function. Establishes treatment goals, and administers appropriate physical therapy procedures. Oversees any unusual reactions, documents treatments and patient progress, and ensures that Supervisor is informed of relevant patient information
- Liaises with physician regarding patient progress and modifies treatment goals in accordance with patient progress
- Participates in conferences with physicians, nurses and allied medical personnel relating to the physical, emotional, and socio-economic problems affecting the health and welfare of patients
- Teaches and demonstrates physical therapy program to patients, family members and provides information about Therapy procedures to nursing and new employees
- Reports need for maintenance or repairs of equipment to service supervisor
- Assists senior physical therapist with protocol development in assigned areas
- Participates in self and others’ education, training and development, as applicable
- Performs any other related duties as assigned
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Physical Therapy required.
- Current registered physical therapist license from country of professional practice
- Minimum of one (1) year of physical therapist experience