Join our fantastic team at Goodstart East Brisbane!
Goodstart Early Learning is looking for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Goodstart East Brisbane Centre.
About the Role
Based in the Kindergarten room, this excellent opportunity would be ideal for an entry level Teacher who wishes to kickstart their Teaching career and be mentored by an experienced Teacher at Goodstart Calliope. You will work with your assistant to implement exciting and stimulating programs using the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Framework.
Goodstart Early Learning East Brisbane is a home away from home. Set in a renovated Queenslander, the Centre has a lot of charm, character and strong relationships within our local community and neighbourhood. Using the Early Years Learning Framework, our Educators plan experiences to scaffold the children’s learning and development. Children can commence their journey here with us from 6 weeks of age, right up until they commence school.
- Well-resourced with inclusive and natural learning environments
- Welcoming and fun environment
- Great leadership support
- Opening hours – 6:30am to 6:00pm
- Comprehensive Teacher Professional Program
- Competitive above award salary
- Access to a professional teacher mentor
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Transfer opportunities – over 640 centres Australia wide
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees (from commencement)
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
- Full Time Perm Position – 38 hours a week
- Kindergarten room
- Rotating roster to accommodate the opening & closing times of the centre
- Studying towards or hold Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) or ‘actively working towards’
- Hold a current Blue Card or alternatively an Exemption Card with QLD Teachers Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
AND... Did you know that Goodstart is for children, not profit. At Goodstart we are all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences, we’re not-for-profit and entirely Australian owned, so you can be confident children are our first priority.
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you! #gsteacher
To apply, please click "Apply Now".
For further information, please email Paul Newton, Talent Acquisition Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting Notes: EAST BRISBANE, BRISBANE || QLD || Australia (AU) || QLD South - Region 11 || || Bachelor (ECT) 4yr || Full-Time