The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialize in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realize the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Assistant Manager, Business Management.
- Assist Business Management team to deliver Hong Kong insurance distribution priorities and assist driving development of flagship distribution projects and strategies by preparing insightful management information and analytics on regular and adhoc basis
- Support major business initiatives for distribution, customer proposition and segments, e.g.: Health & Wellness, Voluntary Health Insurance Scheme, Digital product roadmap, Employee Benefits etc.
- Participate in monitoring market development, obtaining market intelligence and identify potential business risks and opportunities for management with proposed strategy
- Collaborate with relevant parties in any major Wealth & Personal Banking, Commercial Banking or Group Insurance initiatives
- Support performance tracking against Annual Operating Plan
- Constantly explore opportunities in MI automation and streamlining, and pioneer adoption of visualization technologies to deliver high quality reporting and generate new insights
- Provide support on ensuring full compliant with internal governance and external regulatory requirements
- University Degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience in financial services, particularly insurance or wealth management products retailing to the mass affluent via multiple distribution channels
- Proven experience of Insurance or Retail Wealth product development, strategy development and proposition formation
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and deliver quality updates to senior management
- Highly proficient in Excel; Knowledge in data analytics and visualization is a plus
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.