We are currently seeking a Sales Representative Neuromonitoring (m/v/x) for the Netherlands
inomed Medizintechnik GmbH, based in Emmendingen (Germany), is a globally operating company which develops devices and systems for the protection of nerves to treat patients in a targeted manner.
Together with physicians and operators, inomed develops tools and methods in the fields of intraoperative neuromonitoring, functional neurosurgery, pain therapy and neurological diagnostics.
Our high-quality products and innovative technologies help to improve treatment results and provide safety for both physicians and patients.
- Assuming responsibility for the sale of electrophysiological devices in hospitals
- Supporting and maintaining the existing customer base
- Acquiring new customers
- Demonstrating our products in the OR
- Performing training courses at the customer’s premises
- Participating in congresses and trade fairs
- Developing sales strategies and monitoring the market in your own sales area
- Training as a medical-technical assistant for functional diagnostics, medical training / studies, medical-technical or commercial training / studies
- Sales experience in the medical technology industry
- Negotiating skills at different hospital levels
- High level of willingness to travel
- Very good English and Dutch skills. German skills are preferable
- Place of residence in the above-mentioned area of operation or willingness to relocate
- Position in an innovative medical technology company
- Attractive salary commensurate with the tasks
- Company car, also for private use
- Laptop / mobile phone
- Vocational education and training
The position is to be filled with immediate effect.