Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldLogistics Manager
The LM reports directly to the PM. The LM manages all CONUS operations, facilities, and personnel related to the procurement, storage, distribution, and transportation of all levels of equipment and supplies. The LM also reviews work requirements and assigns task priorities, maintains inventory database account for stock assets, prepares shipping documentation, provides stock movement and status reports, maintains adequate supply of shipping materials, coordinates with freight forwarders/shippers, and sends/receives message traffic to the sites, RPO and HN military leadership. The LM is also responsible for annual equipment inventory of all program equipment and materials, tracking and tracing of all shipments to/from the US and all sites, accountability for funds allotted for logistics operations, and preparation of a number of weekly, monthly, semi-annual, and annual reports (CDRLs). The LM is the primary point of contact for ITAR requirements including TAA and license processing.
- Initiates Requests for Quotation (RFP) and Requests for Proposal (RFP) to Corporate Global Supplies Chain Management (GSCM) Buyers.
- Insures competitive acquisitions in order to save customer monies, and stresses maximum small business participation where possible.
- Works the inventory management program, maintaining the master inventory records for all site locations, to include disposal requirements IAW regulations and procedures
- Coordinates quarterly property inventory audits with all sites, updates master inventory records and provides property accountability changes, additions and deletions to the USCIS Biometrics Directorate Property Custodian.
- Manages the logistics of site relocations and expansions, in close coordination with the Facilities Department, and Site and Regional Managers.
- Insures and coordinates logistics requirements with selected vendors regarding new property and furniture purchase, move/relocation requirements, property repair services and applicable property disposal requirements.
- Responsible for the adherence to all PAE policies and procedures, to include applicable GSCM, Accounts Payable (AP) and USCIS policies/procedures.
- Monitors Purchasing activities with to insure expeditious requirements fills, to include proper coding to Accounts Payable (AP).
- 5 years as LM or Customs/Transportation of ACC/AMIC programs for radar/communications O&M or Base Operations Support programs. A.A. in Business Administration or equivalent related job experience.
- Must have and be able to maintain an Active Secret Level Security Clearance
- Must have demonstrated experience in maintaining personal property databases.
- Must have demonstrated experience in managing an inventory of at least 15,000 tracked items (i.e., quantities, not line items).
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of Federal property management regulations.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement