Grow your career with us! Join our team of Quality Specialist! We are in search of a Quality Control Engineer
PWC Technology for Computers (PWCT) is a company wholly owned by Agility. PWCT provides e-Government solutions designed to facilitate trade, and improve customs and tax revenues. We offer governments a platform for multi-agency collaboration that facilitates paperless cross-border trade, offers speedier customs processing, and emphasizes transparency and visibility.
We have executed various types of IT modernization implementation and integration projects for customs administrations in countries such as Kuwait, Malaysia, Egypt, Pakistan, and Ghana. We are one of Agility’s enterprise solutions developers that consistently deliver highly successful IT projects.
The Role in Brief:
The Quality Control Engineer is responsible for developing and running new tests to identify issues with developed software before product launch, reporting on the results, and collaborating with software developers to fix program issues.
- Execute testing plans
- Report application issues using tools such as JIRA, GEMINI, and Microsoft Excel to communicate testing status to peers and management
- Apply tools and techniques selected by the QC Lead/Manager for the specific software project
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of the internal products
- Participate in developing testing plans
- Participate in developing training materials
- Troubleshoot issues reported by customers and guide users to solutions
- Facilitate problem-solving between end user and development staff
- Participate with development staff in testing new releases of internal products