Senior Automated Information Systems (AIS) Analyst
If you love high profile and challenging programing projects supporting the US Navy- Serco has a great opportunity for you!
Senior Automated Information Systems Analyst will be on a dynamic team, providing in depth analysis of Navy logistics data at Multiple locations across the Country and around the World and managed out of our Virginia Beach, Virginia location.
Bring your expertise and collaborative skills to make an impact towards our military defense and safety of our Sailors and Marines.
Oversees tasking requirements; current AISs operations, hardware, software, and major portions of contracted projects; and instructs subordinates. Develops, analyzes, and conducts operational research and audits. Prepares follow-up reports evaluating effectiveness of systems implementations. Determines user training needs for NOF logistics AISs.
In this role, you will:
- Perform duties associated with CNAP N414 Allowance and Outfitting section such as RSupply/NALCOMIS Database mining, and NAVICP allowance product Quality Assurance and impact analysis.
- Perform analytics that drive efficient channel decisions for both inbound and outbound
- Communicate with and influence external partners to ensure effective order fulfillment
- Provide input to Senior Management from Supply Chain, Finance, Operations, etc. on trends and logistics data
- Provide support and coverage for Global Supply Chain Support Team
- Maintain various industry bench-marking metrics and analysis
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and other job-related duties as assigned
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- An Active Secret Clearance
- One to two years of working experience with the Navy or Marines.
- A Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, information technology, information science, business, computer science, mathematics, or related quantitative science field.
- Eight years of experience in computer analysis, Navy AISs functional analysis, networks, and programming; plus, two additional years as a senior-level analyst working under a formal quality
- Education Equivalency: As a substitute, eight years of experience in a combination of computer programming, design, and/or analysis. Education equivalency experience is in addition to the minimum experience of the labor category.
- Have reliable transportation to the assigned work location.
If you are interested in supporting and working with our Navy Personnel across the globe on a passionate, talented, and diverse Serco team- then submit your application now for immediate consideration. It only takes a few minutes and could change your career!
We have multiple locations and multiple positions, so if you feel you qualify and are interested in this position, please apply to this position, and let us know what other locations you will consider:
Beaufort, SC, Belle Chasse, LA, Camp Pendleton, CA, Cherry Point, NC, Dallas, TX, Groton, CT,
Gulfport, MS, Hampton Roads, VA, Honolulu, HI, Iwakuma, JP, Jacksonville, FL, Kings Bay, GA,
Lakehurst, NJ, Manama, Bahrain, Milton, FL, New Orleans, LA, Newburgh, NY, Norfolk, VA,
Pearl Harbor, HI, Port Hueneme, CA, Quantico, VA, San Diego, CA, Sasebo, JP, Yuma, AZ
This potential new work is scheduled for the first part of 2022, so apply quickly, we have limited positions available, and we would like to speak with you now.
Serco Inc. is using this posting for the purpose of responding to a proposal. We are seeking qualified candidates in the event of a contract award. This position is not currently funded/active. Should Serco be awarded the contract, and you meet the qualifications of the position, you will be considered in the selection process.
Military Veterans and Spouses encouraged to apply!
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has over 9,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset - we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
To review Serco benefits please visit: https://www.serco.com/na/careers/benefits-of-choosing-serco.
If you require an accommodation with the application process please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the HR Service Desk at 800-628-6458, option 1. Please note, due to EEOC/OFCCP compliance, Serco is unable to accept resumes by email.
Serco does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies without being a contracted approved vendor. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Serco and will not be obligated to pay a placement or contract fee. If you are interested in becoming an approved vendor at Serco, please email Agencies@serco-na.com.
COVID-19 Regulations: Serco complies with all applicable requirements regarding COVID-19 regulations, including COVID-19 vaccinations and testing requirements.
Positions supporting US Federal contracts located within the continental United States (including corporate support positions): Pursuant to Executive Order 14042 (Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors), Serco requires covered employees and new hires, whether working at a customer site, working remotely, or working in a Serco facility, to be fully vaccinated (two weeks from last/only inoculation) by January 4, 2022 and provide valid documentation of their vaccination status (except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation).
Canada, state/provincial or OCONUS based contracts and positions: Serco complies with all applicable COVID-19 requirements. This may require employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, provide attestations regarding vaccination status and/or COVID-19 testing, or satisfy other conditions of employment that Serco deems appropriate, and employees may be required to show proof of vaccination and/or negative COVID-19 test results as a condition of employment (except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation).