Goodstart Early Learning – Currumbin
At Goodstart our Centre Directors are special people. They love children and are passionate about creating great learning experiences for them. They are also keen to grow their skills and talents to really make a difference.
You will be joining an organisation with a Vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life. The ideal candidate for this role will receive a permanent full time offer for 38 hours per week.
About Our Centre & This Opportunity:
- Our Centre has been part of the local community for more then 20 years.
- Nursery to Kindergarten Age Offering
- 74 Licensed Places
- Close to three local primary schools & minutes walk from The Pines shopping school.
- Centre operates from 6:45AM – 6:15PM
- We have a sister centre at Currumbin Waters known as “Goodstart Currumbin Waters”
You Will Help Achieve This By:
- Delivering our bespoke learning program developed in collaboration with global leaders in pedagogical practise;
- Building fantastic relationships with families through daily contact in person and using specialist social media tools;
- Working closely with your Administration Officer to building attendances through community networks, and national attraction programs;
- Must hold at least a Diploma in children’s services (or ACECQA assessed equivalent)
- Have substantial experience as Centre Director or Assistant Director
- Previous experience with business administration (essential)
- Successful candidate will be able to work a rotating roster including a variety of open, closes and middle shifts
What Goodstart Can Offer You:
- A highly competitive salary well above award and performance bonuses;
- Comprehensive Induction Program including CD welcome hosted in Brisbane;
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology;
- Purchased additional annual leave;
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development;
- Quality professional development in both pedagogy and business outcomes;
- Assistance from a dedicated Centre Support team in areas such as finance, facilities, people management and inclusion;
- Networking events to share ideas with other Centre Directors;
Contact Dim at Goodstart Recruitment for any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on what a career at Goodstart might look like, visit https://www.goodstart.org.au/about-us/careers-and-training
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’ or to review the role PD please Click Here.
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this
Posting Notes: CURRUMBIN, GOLD COAST || QLD || Australia (AU) || QLD South - Region 11 || || Diploma - Children's Services or equiv || Full-Time