Seasonal Sleep Specialist
Who We Are
At Casper, our mission is to awaken the potential of a well-rested world.
Casper’s Retail story began in 2017 with The Casper Wake-Up. Alongside its success, Casper opened 15 pop-up shops across the U.S. After an exciting beginning with Retail, Casper opened its first permanent store in NYC in 2018, and announced the plan to open 200 stores across the country and in Canada. Join the Dream Team as the Casper family continues to grow!
Nuts and Bolts:
As part of our Retail team, you will represent the Casper brand by providing best-in-class service to all of our guests. We view retail as an experience: one that is unique, personalized, and hospitality-driven. This space (and you!) will help carve the path for Casper’s offline footprint. Your role will be to help our guests feel right at home and discover the wonders of a good night’s sleep.
This is an hourly role based in our retail store. You must be available to work a minimum of 2 days per week, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do:
- Greet our guests & provide exceptional service to every person that walks through our doors
- Use in-store technology to support store operations and provide positive guest experiences; process in-store sales & phone sales
- Process and receive inventory replenishments (e.g., restock or replenish items to the sales floor from inventory, destock or relocate items) according to company standards
- Complete Ezz Pick-Up (Curbside pick up for our guests)
- Perform cleaning tasks as needed throughout the shift to maintain the luxury environment of the store
- Move dynamically on the floor to continuously engage with guests and attend to guest or store needs
- You have a passion for customer service and delivering an exceptional experience for our customers
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter; ability to work in a fast paced environment
- You foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
- Relative experience in a retail, sales, customer service or hospitality industry preferred
- All employees’ availability must reflect the needs of the business, which may change from time to time. This schedule could include a combination of shift times, including mornings, evenings, and weekends
- All employees are expected to be available to work during company designated black out dates until the end of the holiday season, to be defined each year by the Vice President of Retail
- Working knowledge of SalesForce & Google Docs
- High school diploma or GED preferred; completion of post-secondary education will be considered an asset
The Finer Print
- Hours expectation: minimum 2 days per week including evenings and weekends, based on business needs. There are times where you may be required to be in the store alone.
- You will receive two complimentary pillows after 30 days of employment
- Status: Non-Exempt
- Must be able to lift over 50lbs.