Req. ID: 284141
- Responsible for both product development and supporting high volume manufacturing of SSD.
- Support for SSD failure analysis from NPI to HVM stage.
- Perform manufacturing yield evaluation and data analysis.
- Perform detailed electrical and physical failure analysis and work with other departments to resolve SSD related issues.
- Troubleshooting failure from customer return and provide solutions to fix the problems.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer engineering.
- Relevant experience in either SSD or HDD industry will be an advantage.
- Relevant experience with computer hardware, knowledge of storage interface such as SATA, SAS will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C, C++, Python, Perl and etc.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Penang || Pulau Pinang (MY-07) || Malaysia (MY) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-EA1 ||