Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Req. ID: 284626
As a Die Attach Equipment Engineer, you will be oversees the installation, modification, upgrade and maintenance of manufacturing equipment including studies equipment performance and reliability to ensure production equipment is in control and quality of product is meeting expectation; sustaining and improving key performance indices of the equipment through continuous improvement activities; reducing cost through qualifying 2nd source; ensuring effective and efficient equipment risk management strategy; continuous develop new capabilities ahead of needs.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Implement Preventive/Predictive maintenance program
- Develop equipment maintenance specification
- Monitor equipment performance key indicators and responsible to meet expectation
- Provide necessary production support
- Establish spare inventory system for key equipment
- Monitor spare cost and drive down liabilities of spare inventories
- Work with Purchasing to identify critical suppliers and develop 2nd sourcing strategy
- Identify the key cost drivers and work on cost reduction programs
- Define, develop and maintain equipment capabilities, strategy and roadmap
- Maintaining a matrix on equipment capabilities and constraints
- Work with equipment suppliers to develop new material / capabilities
- Regularly conduct equipment benchmarking exercise
- Work with equipment suppliers to develop new capability
- Work with Package Development team to establish production capabilities for new products
- Master / Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical & Electronics or related Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in semiconductor industry.
- Knowledge in Die Attach, Devoid/oven curing will be added advantages.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skill with an extremely positive attitude towards working as a team.
- Broad technical knowledge in problem solving analytical skill & lead an engineering team through innovative process implementation (FMEA, DOE, FDC/APC, DATA ANALYSIS)
- Self-motivated, possess initiative and ability to work independently
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Penang || Pulau Pinang (MY-07) || Malaysia (MY) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || #LI-JT2 || Tier 4 ||