Trivium Packaging is een wereldleider in metalen verpakkingen met meer dan 60 locaties wereldwijd, bijna 8.000 medewerkers en een jaaromzet van ongeveer $ 2,7 miljard. Trivium bedient een breed scala aan klanten in verschillende eindmarkten, zoals voeding, zeevruchten, diervoeding, babyvoeding, persoonlijke verzorging, huishoudelijke artikelen en premium dranken. In Nederland heeft Trivium 4 productielocaties, 2 kantoorlocaties en circa 1.400 medewerkers.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Senior Change agent- Northern Europe
Senior Change Agent
English, Dutch, German
1 - 3 change agents
Close to Airport in either UK, Germany, Netherlands
The Senior Change Agent will be the key person and a major driving factor during the transformation. He/she is the key contact for the transformation on site and supports leaders and employees on adopting new operating models and ways of working to become best in class in our industry and strive to Operational Excellence.
He/she partners with employees at various levels throughout the organization to drive the consistent and timely implementation of management practices, e.g. lean management and other continuous improvement projects.
Main responsibilities and key tasks
- Build credibility on new way of working through direct, personal engagement with leaders and employees together with his/her team of 2 Change Agents
- Support the analysis and reporting on the adoption and/or resistance to the new ways of working, including escalating identified roadblocks to execution of the transformation
- Develop solutions and resolve the most complex issues through notable depth of technical and organizational experience
- Synthesizes information into concise insights for the transformation leadership team
- Assist in mentoring employees on the tools required by the new methodology to obtain results and maintain controls after implementation. Provide for professional or technical growth through assignment, mentoring, or training
- Ensure and provide regular updates/meetings with site team consisting out of McKinsey, Plant Management Team and Manufacturing Workstream leader
- Strong organizational skills and good judgment; must be a team player, positive, flexible, and creative
- Excellent process management and planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement, and manage data-driven and results-oriented programs that achieve the targeted goal.
- Strong coaching, training and facilitation skills; ability to manage group interactions, achieve accountability and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated change agent, creative thinker and problem solver
- Experience leading teams to achieve challenging goals is a plus
- Experience managing stakeholders at multiple levels
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills with a large informal network within the organization
- Knowledge of core Lean Management System is preferred
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced and dynamic test and learn environment
- Managerial courage; dare to manage and address difficult issues, provide direct and actionable feedback in a respectful manner without intimidating
- Interpersonal savvy; the ability to relate to all kinds of people and to build constructive and effective relationships
- Effective communication; the ability to get messages across and to promote 2-way communication that creates an open atmosphere to share ideas and point of views.
- Convincing; use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of ideas
- Motivating others; create a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help achieve the organization’s objectives
- Leading Change; manage, enable and lead the process of change and transition while helping others deal with the impacts/effects.
Job complexity and challenges
- Large blue-collar population (Production environment) with (high) turnover and challenging labor environment
- Mindset change – new way of working and thinking
- Working in a matrix environment i.e. work with local management, work stream leaders, Local and Group HR, other Group functions such as Quality and McKinsey teams.
- High visibility to Trivium’s top management
Bij Trivium zijn onze mensen de drijvende kracht achter onze successen.
Door hun expertise, talent en focus op voortdurende verbetering bij alles wat ze doen, zorgen zij dat wij in staat zijn excellente resultaten te behalen. Samen willen we de nummer één keuze zijn voor klanten die duurzame oplossingen voor metalen verpakkingen zoeken.
Solliciteren is simpel. Klik op de "apply" button en upload je motivatie en curriculum vitae. Binnen vijf minuten heb je je gegevens aan ons verstuurd. Wij zien uit naar je reactie.