Primary Location: Bahrain-Bahrain-Bahrain
Area of Consideration: U.S. CITIZENS who are Active Duty, or family members of U.S. Military, Civilian personnel or Contractors currently assigned to NSA Bahrain.
You must furnish the following documents: No Fee Passport (front page, Visa page; Statement from back page), Sponsor's Orders, DoD ID Card (both sides), Social Security Card, DD214 (if prior military).
Performs a variety of duties in connection with receiving storing issuing and shipping etc. within a warehouse area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives and unloads incoming merchandise deliveries. Opens inspects counts marks unpacks segregates andor tags items. Verifies items against appropriate documentation to ensure correct items and quantities have been received checks cost and retail prices reports shortages overages damaged items or any other discrepancies noted to supervisor.
- May sign for merchandise received. Warehouses stock according to specified locations. Periodically checks labels or bins for location accuracy corrects or notifies supervisor of problems.
- May be assigned a specific area for the performance of this function. Pulls merchandise in accordance with established procedures for shipment transfers or customer orders as applicable and directed by system or supervisor verifying information shown on respective documents against information on merchandise or labels.
- May provide assistance in the charge back area performing limited tasks in connection with the receipt storing and shipping of over shipped andor damaged merchandise.
- Assists in preparing charge backs and processing same following established procedures. Performs periodic inventories as required.
- Assists supervisor with inventory preparation. Performs basic housekeeping duties to maintain stock areas clean and orderly. May operate material handling equipment MHE up to 10000 pounds as high as 30 to move load or unload transfer transport stack or unstuck merchandise materials and supplies from one location to another. Works under the general supervision of a designated supervisor.
- Carries out assigned duties in accordance with established policy and procedures. Work is reviewed in terms of efficiency of operations and adherence to procedures. Performs other related duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL EFFORT Walks stoops bends and stands for a long period of time.
- May lift and carry boxes weighing up to 40lbs and sometimes over 50lbs with assistance. Uses push carts to transport merchandise. Climbs ladders to pull stock stock shelves and bins. Uses sharp instrument to break open boxes.
WORKING CONDITIONS Works indoors andor outdoors which may be cold drafty damp or hot. Work is performed in close quarters in storage areas or bin aisles ramps or on platforms. There is danger of minor injuries such as cuts scrapes and bruises as well as from falling stock.
TRAINING REQUIREMENT Associate must receive Hazardous Material HazMat training within 90 days of hire per Department of Transportation regulations
GENERAL EXPERIENCE Eighteen months experience performing warehousing related duties such as receiving storing issuing shipping operation of manual material movement equipment etc. or similar work that provided the knowledge and skills to perform the duties of the position.
SUBSTITUTION OF EDUCATION FOR EXPERIENCE One year of high school education may be substituted for 3 months of experience up to a High School Diploma or GED for 12 months of experience.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS Walks stoops bends and stands for a long period of time. May lift and carry boxes weighing up to 40lbs and sometimes over 50lbs with assistance. Uses push carts to transport merchandise. Climbs ladders to pull stock stock shelves and bins. Uses sharp instrument to break open boxes.
Schedule: Flexible (0 - 19.5 hours)
Unposting Date: Ongoing