Req. ID: 233303
The SG United Programme aims to provide traineeship opportunities to
- Singaporeans/ PR’s
- Recently graduated or will soon be graduating
- From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020
- Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/202
Trainees will be assigned to wirebond logpoints and working on maintaining the workstation equipment health and quality.
1. Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment.
2. Monitoring, analysing and responding to Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Fault Detection Control (FDC) to enhance our product quality.
3. Driving Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM) and Continuous Improvement Projects (CIP) to meet strategic business goals
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
1. Equipment Tracking System and Operation Software
2. Equipment Recipe Generation and Naming Convention and troubleshooting on recipe loading/unloading
3. Cleanroom Operation Maintenance
4. Equipment Manual
5. Equipment troubleshooting
6. Statistics and Quality Process Control
7. Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Lot Handling Procedure
8. Quality Mindset training
9. Quality Line of Defence (LOD)
10. Quality Special Characteristics Awareness
11. Micron Non-conforming Standards
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Intern || Internship || Engineering || Not Applicable || Tier 1 ||