MediaCom, the largest media agency of GroupM is looking for talented and passionate individuals to join the Group as Communications Planner. As Communications Planner, you will assist the Senior Planner/Manager in planning and implementation of laundry category.
Reporting of the role: This role reports to the Communications Planning Manager.
3 Best things about the job:
- Being part of an inspired, passionate, dynamic & talented group.
- Work with top Philippine corporations & talents allowing for excellent training and exposure to the media industry.
- Flexible & fun working environment
Measures of success:
In three months:
- Complete understanding of P&G system and process.
- Familiar with using various tools needed to create analysis and recommendation: Tableau, Kantar Infosys, Nielsen Arianna, Clear Decision, Adquest, GroupM 3D and Mediatools.
In six months:
- Able to handle implementation request by collaborating with P&G brand team and internal stakeholders.
- Manage media plans efficiently and submit reports accurately in a timely manner.
In 12 months:
- Assist the Senior Planner/Manager in preparing strategy deliverables.
- Present media plan confidently to get approval from P&G.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Attend client communication/media briefs
- Deliver strategic communication response to business issues/challenges
- Recommend platforms (ATL & Digital) and investment level based on objectives and strategic directions
- Manage brand budget on an annual and monthly level
- Monitor and analyze brand & competitive activities to gain learnings and best practices
- Lead discussions with brand team on communication reviews and upcoming media plans/activities
- Utilize different media and research tools/studies to craft data-based media solutions
- Deliver accurate and timely tracking reports
- Collaborate with the different teams (internal and external) to ensure smooth and holistic delivery of requirements
- Seek and recommend media innovations which can address business needs.
What you will need:
- This post is open to Fresh Graduates with Bachelor's Degree in any of the following courses - Advertising, Communication Arts, Communication Research, Communication Technology, Integrated Marketing. Interdisciplinary Studies, Management, Management Economics or Management Engineering. or with 1-2 years of experience.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and number skills
- Passion for media
- Good understanding of media channels, both digital and traditional
- Ability to make an impact!
About MediaCom As The Content + Connections Agency, we believe everything is connected. At MediaCom, our unique approach to planning and buying across Paid, Owned and Earned media optimizes our clients’ entire system, not just individual channel silos. ‘Content’ is any form of consumer messaging that connects brands to their consumers, while ‘Connections’ ensures no dead ends or wastage through disconnected content.
We look beyond our own expertise and assess the bigger picture: How do we all play a role within our clients’ broader communications system? Through our uniquely connected eco-system of diverse communications, experts working we achieve this - interpreting the bigger picture and fueling future business success. To learn more, visit us at www.mediacom.com
Philippine market overview In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth.
It is also one of the largest and fastest growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years. With a population of 108M and where the internet penetration is predicted to hit 50% in 2017, coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint makes it an exciting place for media players and talent to be.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.