Excellent opportunity to join the amazing team at Goodstart Nundah!
About the Role
Goodstart has a new exciting opening for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to work across all rooms in our centre, who can build and sustain strong relationships with children, parents, and the local community.
Goodstart Early Learning Nundah caters for children from the ages of six weeks to five years. We are proud to share we were the 2019 Innovation Award Winner!
Our child care centre has a large car park for families to use as well as plenty of on-street parking, and is easily accessible by public transport.
Our educators are friendly, helpful, and dedicated to providing the highest possible level of education and care. We welcome input from families to allow us to further individualise and tailor our learning programs for each child.
We are committed to show respect for the diversity of our communities supporting best practice in cultural inclusion in early childhood services. We offer a Bicultural Support Service Program which aims to meet the specific needs of children and families from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Full-time - 38 hours/week
- Rotating roster to accommodate opening and closing times of the centre
- Studying towards or hold Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) or ‘actively working towards’
- Hold a current Blue Card or alternatively an Exemption Card with QLD Teachers Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Great leadership support
- 75 place centre
- Well-resourced with inclusive and natural learning environments
- Welcoming and fun environment
- Opening hours – 6:30am to 6:30pm
- Competitive above award salary
- Access to a professional teacher mentor
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Transfer opportunities – over 640 centres Australia wide
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
AND... Did you know that Goodstart is for children, not profit. At Goodstart we are all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences, we’re not-for-profit and entirely Australian owned, so you can be confident children are our first priority.
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you! #gsteacher
To apply, please click "Apply Now".
For further information, please email Stephanie Taylor, Talent Acquisition Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting Notes: NUNDAH, BRISBANE || QLD || Australia (AU) || Early Learning & Research || || Bachelor (ECT) 4yr || Full-Time