Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Follow all Standards Operating Procedures (SOPs) as taught by Spa Treatments Manager
- Keep work area clean, neat and hygienic at all times
- Ensure that a high standard of service is maintained throughout the Spa
- Assist in the operations of all spa & wellness department as required:
- Spa Treatment Rooms
- Spa Reception
- Spa Retail
- Spa Pantry
- Consultation Lounge
- Spa Thermal & Changing Facilities
- Tea Lounges
- Maintain cleanliness and attention to detail in spa treatment rooms throughout your shift
- Will be expected to assist and perform various demonstrations and events
- Arrive 15 minutes before the start of your shift to allow sufficient time to prepare for your workday
- Perform all treatments to the highest standards on guests whilst maintaining the guest’s comfort at all times
- Be on time for appointments and thoroughly review appointments before and after completing each treatment
- Have the ability to courteously interact and answer all spa and hotel related questions with guests
- Beauty School graduate will be preferable
- CIBTAC/CIDESCO qualifications will be an advantage
- Minimum 2 year of experience working as a Spa Therapist/Beautician
- Previous experience working in a 5-star hotel environment will be an advantage
- Clear communication; effective verbal and written communication skills in English
If you are interested in joining our team apply today!